At Sim-Only.co.uk we are committed to safeguarding and preserving your privacy.
Information That We Collect
In operating and maintaining the Site RWM Ventures may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information about your use of the Site including details of your visits such as the pages you view and time spent on the Site. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. This information is used to help us improve the site and the service we offer.
* Information provided voluntarily by you such as information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
RWM Ventures may collect certain non-personally identifiable information which is more fully described below:
Cookies: RWM Ventures may use “cookies” on the Site. Cookies are small pieces of information we place on your computer which we use to assist us with providing a better experience on our website for Users. Cookies are statistical data and do not include any personal information.
Use of Your Information
We use any information that we collect from you only to provide our services to you and services of our partners.
We never will give out your details to third parties to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated products or services.
Storage of Your Data
In operating the Site it may become necessary for RWM Ventures to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the United Kingdom for storage and processing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. Whilst we do our utmost to take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is stored securely the sending of information via the internet is never completely secure and, unfortunately, such information can occasionally be intercepted. We do not guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically and the sending of such information at your own risk entirely.
Disclosing Your Information
* In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer.
* Where we are required by law to disclose your personal information.
* To improve fraud protection and/or reduce the risk of fraud.
Links to Third Party Websites
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note RWM Ventures reserves the right to charge a £12.00 fee to cover costs administrative and other costs incurred by us in providing you with this information.
Changes to our Policy
Please review this Policy regularly as RWM Ventures may, from time to time, amend this Policy, in whole or part, in its sole discretion. Any changes to this Policy will be effective immediately and by continued use of the Site you are agreeing to accept these changes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy. You can get in touch through our Contact us page.